Workers’ Comp Claim Denied?
Denied workers’ compensation claims are common. It’s how you fight the decision that makes a big difference for your future.
Here are some typical tactics insurance companies use:
- Sending a denied claim letter without a full explanation
- Reducing the claim amount, just to see if you will accept lower benefits
- Ignoring calls and messages from claimants
- Forcing unnecessary and unexplained delays
- Sending you to their doctors who say there is nothing wrong with you and you are okay to return to work; saying you are 100% when you are not
A Denied Claim Is Just The Beginning Of The Fight
The way to overcome these tactics is through aggressive legal action. At Trucker Lawyers, we understand that a denied claim is just the beginning of the process.
We are the law firm truck drivers trust when the injuries are serious and the legal issues complex. We represent drivers covered by Iowa and nebraska law throughout the United States.
We Know The System; Numbers Tell Our Story
If you’re going to file a lawsuit over a denied workers’ compensation claim, it’s good to have an experienced ally in your corner.
We have recovered more than $100 million in workers’ compensation and personal injury settlements and decisions for our clients.
- Our firm files over 10% of all workers’ compensation lawsuits in Nebraska each year.
- Our five attorneys file one out of every 10 workers’ compensation lawsuits — out of 5,000 lawyers in Nebraska
Percentages and dollars don’t tell our whole story. Read what some satisfied clients have to say.
We’ll Take It From Here · Experienced, Knowledgeable And Tough
When you are ready to fight this decision, our attorneys are here for you.