At Rehm Bennett and Moore we focus our practice on helping people, who have been hurt in accidents, on the job or while using a defective product, recover monetary damages. We have more than 40 years of experience in handling these cases, along with knowledge, skills and toughness to overcome even the most difficult challenges.
Our practice has locations in Omaha and Lincoln, and we serve clients throughout Nebraska and Iowa, including Council Bluffs. We are focused on handling workers' compensation and personal injury claims, and we additionally handle and Social Security Disability claims.
Have you recently experienced an on-the-job injury? We can represent you. Our firm assists clients in following areas:
- Workers' comp for truckers: Our team of experienced lawyers has significant experience representing clients who work for many nationwide trucking companies based in Nebraska.
- Meat packing industry: We devote a great deal of our efforts representing injured meat packing workers of all backgrounds. We experienced in dealing with virtually all languages in and out of court.
- Construction accidents: We represent individuals suffering from workplace construction accident injuries or death of loved ones, and have significant experience handling cases that involve third-party claims which are situations where some person or company other than the employer caused the injury or death.
- Chemical exposure: If you are suffering from, lung disease, cancer, a burn injury, loss of vision, or an injury from latex, asbestos, benzene, cement, grain dust or rubber exposure, our attorneys are prepared to stand up for your rights.
- Farm accidents: Injuries to farm workers are not covered under the workers' comp laws in Nebraska, however there are ways to get additional coverage and compensation for your injury. We are here to assist you in getting the compensation you deserve for an on-the-job injury.
- OSHA cases: Many workplace injuries involve OSHA violations. While this does not guarantee more compensation, it can assist your case if you have a third party claim involved. We are experienced in handling these claims and will work to achieve the best results for your case.
- FELA cases: Our attorneys are highly experienced in handling claims involving injuries to railroad workers in both Nebraska and Iowa.
Uncertain Whether You Have A Claim?
In Nebraska and Iowa, there are fairly generous rules regarding workers' comp laws and the aggravation of pre-existing conditions in workplace accidents. It is a common misconception that people cannot get compensation for pre-existing condition aggravation, but the reality is that you can. If you seek assistance from a lawyer, you will likely be able to achieve the best results for your situation. At our firm, we offer personalized legal counsel and knowledgeable legal advice to anyone facing injuries due to negligent acts. We will help you get the money you deserve.
You can also find more information about workers' comp in Nebraska on the following pages, including how to protect your rights, how to tell if you need a lawyer's help, and workers' compensation FAQ.
Contact Our Omaha Workers' Compensation Lawyers
Contact our firm at 888-857-0674 to schedule a free initial consultation. We are happy to meet with you in your home, hospital, or place of your convenience. Additionally, you will be able to communicate with our firm in virtually every media including video conferencing via Skype, e-mail and other social media platforms.