Every Step Of Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
Truckers injured on the job — or because of the physical demands of their jobs — deserve workers’ compensation benefits for:
- Medical Care
- Medical Bills
- Temporary and permanent disability
- Help returning to work
For Many Injured Truckers, Getting Benefits Is An Uphill Climb
This is why the experienced legal team at Trucker Lawyers is here to help. We focus our practice on helping truckers get the benefits and the full and fair compensation they need and deserve.
Experienced Lawyers Representing Drivers in Workers’ Comp Cases
Results matter. Firm owner Rod Rehm has been representing injured drivers for 33 years. Backed by nine decades of combined experienced, our five lawyers help company drivers make their workers’ compensation claims against trucking companies like:
- Werner Enterprises Drivers Management LLC in Omaha, Nebraska
- Crete Carrier Corporation in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Shaffer Trucking in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Hunt Transportation, Inc., in Lincoln, Nebraska
- K&B Transportation in South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Prime Inc.
- Swift Transportation Trucking
Dedicated To Truck Drivers. Focused On Results.
Here is what our firm is ready to do for you:
- Make sure you get the medical attention you need
- Review your case and gather all necessary records and reports
- File your claim accurately and on time
- Follow through on your claim and handle all follow-up matters
- Negotiate a full and fair settlement for permanent disabilities
- File a lawsuit if your claim is denied
We Represent Truckers From Across The Nation
We provide skilled representation to anyone covered by Nebraska and Iowa workers’ compensation law regardless of where the injury happened or where the injured person lives. We have lawyer allies in every state and, if necessary, will bring in good lawyers to handle work in other jurisdictions.